Email id : email@example.com
Prof. Dr. V. Banumathi has joined as Director, National Institute of Siddha w.e.f. 19.2.2016.
Before joining this post Prof. Dr. V. Banumathi was working as Director, Research and Development Wing of Indian Systems of Medicine, Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
Prof. Dr. V. Banumathi has worked as Principal in – charge, Govt.Siddha Medical College, Chennai-106
• Possess 31 years service experience
• Possess 16 years teaching experience.
• Attended who – external fellowship training program in the field of “Food Safety” at Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand, sponsored by ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
• Member, CCIM as Chairman Education Committee
• Member, Board of Studies (Siddha) of the Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University.
• Member,Central Council for Indian Medicine, New Delhi
• Head of Department & Dissertation guide -PG Gunapadam (Siddha Pharmacology)
• Member – Institutional Ethical Committee, GSMC Chennai.
• Editorial Board Member- journal of Indian Medicine
• Papers submitted in State level, National level, International level conferences & journels -11
• Three special Lectures delivered in ROTP & CME programmes for teaching faculties
and Assistant Medical Officer respectively at GSMC, Chennai & GSMC, Palayamkottai