>> New (07.04.2020) >> Training sessions for Faculties, Medical Officers and PG Scholars to Preparing AYUSH doctors for COVID-19 Preparedness, Response and Containment
As per the Ministries direction, Training programme has been conducted in NIS campus on 6th and 7th April 2020 by using ZOOM Video Conferencing facility to Preparing AYUSH Doctors for COVID-19 Preparedness, Response and Containment.
Prof. Dr. R. Meenakumari, Director NIS preside over the conference meeting
Dr. S. Sivakkumar Associate Professor, Dept of Gunapadam and Dr. P. Arulmozhi Lecturer, Dept of Kuzhandhai Maruthuvam have taken the training sessions.
1. Use the prepared AYUSH Students training package to conduct on-line trainings at state with district and block levels.
2. Understand the feedback and support mechanisms to be used during the online training.
3. Prepare and formalize the plan for cascading the training at the State with District and Block levels
Training Package comprises of the presentation to be used for training of AYUSH Students:
• Enhancing uptake of response and control public health measures (safe behaviours including social distancing and early self-reporting if symptoms develop) and tracking and addressing of rumors and misinformation.
• Supporting community surveillance process (Early identification, contact tracking and reporting).
• Strengthening community linkages with public health services on prevention and control (home quarantine, homecare, PSS, stigma and discrimination) including community/family support systems).
• Protection of AYUSH Students from acquiring COVID-19.